THE SMARTEST BUILDING ON THE BLOCK.
The Coalition for Smarter Buildings is made up of a community of dedicated individuals that are working together to solve our toughest challenges.
- Smart Building Technologies have historically been complicated, expensive, and only available for a small portion of commercial real-estate.
- Smart Building Technologies have not been leveraging the latest advancements in Information Technology.
- Commercial Building Owners and Operators do not have the proper training and staffing to take full advantage of the limited amount of technology that has been available.
- Many Smart Building Technologies are poorly understood.
- The process for quantifying benefits, justification of procurement and ensuring outcomes has been inconsistent and unclear.
The time has come to move beyond the complications and confusion of the past and leverage the examples, best practices and reference sites that our experts are showcasing.
“We will neglect our cities to our peril, for in neglecting them we neglect the nation.”
– President John F. Kennedy in a speech to Congress, January 30, 1962.